InmoLink and InmolinkCRM are trading names of TravelLinkPro OÜ, a European company registered in Estonia., Sepapaja tn 6, 15551 Tallinn. - Company Registration: 16237750. - VAT No.: EE102393372. In the rest of this document we use our shortened and better known name: InmoLink.
We find it important that you know what cookies we use and for what purposes we do this. Below you can read more about the types of cookies we use, who places them, why they are used and how long the cookies are stored.
2. What are cookies?
3. Why and what cookies do we use?
4. Functional cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of InmoLink. Functional cookies are, for example:
- cookies that are related to the user functionality of our platform, such as for logging in, to be able to checkout something or to save your last search;
- no-follow cookies, which tell us which other types of cookies we can place on your device with your permission, and which we cannot;
- load-balancing cookies, which distribute traffic across our servers;
Cookies that allow us to recognize and block unwanted traffic on InmoLink.
Various features in the InmoLink platform are aimed at making it as easy as possible for you as a user and also at saving your personal preferences. For example, we store your last used search query in cookies, so that the next time you visit our site you can return directly to that search query from the homepage.
5. Analytical cookies
These cookies give us information about the quality and effectiveness of the services we provide. We distinguish between:
- Analytical cookies that measure the quality and effectiveness of the InmoLink platform;
- A/B-testing cookies that allow us to test different interface scenarios;
- site and performance monitoring cookies, which allow us to guarantee the stability of InmoLink.
In order to determine which parts of the InmoLink platform are most interesting to our visitors, we try to continuously measure how many visitors come to our platform, which parts are viewed most frequently and how fast the pages load, using tools such as Google Analytics - which we set up in a way that is as privacy-friendly as possible, by the way. We then create statistics from all this information we collect. These give us insight into how the InmoLink platform is used, how we can keep the platform stable and what improvements we should make to optimize our services.
6. Personalization cookies
7. Advertising cookies
These cookies are used by us and by third parties with whom we work (hereinafter: InmoLink partners). Based on your internet behaviour inside and outside the InmoLink platform and on the different devices you use, a user profile is built up. This allows ads to be tailored to you personally, both on our platform and by third parties. These cookies are used, for example:
- To keep track of which advertisements you have already seen;
- To keep track of how many visitors see the advertisement as a whole, click on it or place an order after clicking on it;
- To build a personal profile and to be able to offer you relevant ads on the InmoLink platform or other platforms based on your personal interests.
In some cases, advertising networks and media agencies act as intermediaries between us and the companies that place ads on InmoLink. Through these intermediaries, advertisers can automatically bid for ad space. Due to the use of these advertising techniques, we do not always have timely insight into the parties who advertise and the cookies they place through the InmoLink platform.
8. How long are cookies stored?
9. Do I have to give permission?
We will inform you as fully as possible about the purposes for which cookies are stored on your device, and exactly which ones. We place all functional and analytical cookies as soon as you use InmoLink.
10. How do you withdraw your permission for cookies?
If you do not want us, or other websites, to place cookies on your device at all, you can adjust your browser settings so that you receive a warning before a cookie is placed or so that you can refuse the placing of cookies altogether. You can also use your browser to delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and each device that you use.
To adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser or click one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
With regard to the advertising networks and techniques with which InmoLink works and which, like InmoLink, are responsible for the personal data obtained with these, you can find more information here about the processing of personal data by these parties and adjust your preferences for this:
Incidentally, you can disable cookies from specific parties via youronlinechoices.eu.
11. To conclude